According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Green Gasoline market was valued at USD 253.2 Million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 3.1 Billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 3.7 percent. Green gasoline, also known as bio-gasoline or renewable gasoline, is a biomass-derived fuel through a variety of biological, thermal, and chemical processes, which is suitable for use in industrial and automotive applications such as in spark-ignition engines. The fuel meets the ASTM D4814 specification in the U.S. and EN 228 in Europe. Green gasoline fuel is used in vehicles that are aimed to run on this fuel without requiring engine modifications and can use the existing petroleum fuel pipeline structures and retail distribution systems.
Greenhouse gases (GHGs) are being released in greater extents into the atmosphere due to human activities, particularly due to the use of non-renewable fossil fuels and in view of this trend regarding emissions, their atmospheric concentrations are likely to increase at an alarming rate over the coming years. The major issue is with fossil fuels derived gasoline and diesel used in automotive and transportation applications, which tend to be ozone-harming. Green gasoline is a combination of chemical composites that is closely identical to standard gasoline, but it is derived from plants and not petroleum.
Request Free Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2324
In recent times, significant growth in the demand for Green Gasoline has been observed. The key factors driving the market growth are increasing favorable government initiatives for research and development activities in the field of biofuels as an alternative to the currently used fossil fuels. Moreover, at present, the dependability on Electric Vehicles (EV) is on the lower side and still at a nascent stage, which is shifting the focus towards increasing the production of renewable fuels including green gasoline in the market.
Key participants include Virent Energy Systems Inc., Global Bioenergies, Neste Oyj, Cool Planet Energy Systems, Sundrop Fuels, Primus Green Energy, Terrabon, and CORE Biofuel
Further key findings from the report suggest
- As of 2018, switchgrass is the leading feedstock segment of the global green gasoline The segment is further projected to register the fastest growth with the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- The sugar beets and sugar cane feedstock segment was valued at the second leading position in 2018 and is expected to maintain the position during the forecast period
- The transportation end-use segment in the green gasoline market is the fastest-growing segment, registering a CAGR the highest CAGR followed by the industrial end-use
- The North America and Latin America regions accounted for the most significant market share in 2018. These regions are proposed to remain the dominant regional segment during 2019-2026. The country’s U.S. and Brazil in the region are the fastest-growing economies, which are projected to drive the global Green Gasoline market.
- The gasification production process accounted for the largest market share of 78.5% in 2018. It is projected to maintain its lead with a significant CAGR during the forecast period
- Both Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa regions are forecasted to show the fastest growth over the coming years
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Green Gasolines market on the basis of feedstock, production process, end-use, and region:
Feedstock (Revenue, USD Million; Volume in Gallons, 2016–2026)
- Sugar Beets & Sugar Cane
- Wood Chips
Production Process (Revenue, USD Million; Volume in Gallons, 2016–2026)
- Aqueous Phase Processing
End-Use (Revenue, USD Million; Volume in Gallons, 2016–2026)
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Gallons, 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Ask For Discount: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2324
Thank you for taking out time to read our report. We also offer report customization according to client’s requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about customization plan and our team will offer you the report as per the modifications.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370