Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the fermented drinks market was valued at USD 3.59 billion and is expected to reach the value of USD 5.68 billion by 2029, at a CAGR of 5.90% during the forecast period of 2022-2029. In addition to the market insights such as market value, growth rate, market segments, geographical coverage, market players, and market scenario, the market report curated by the Data Bridge Market Research team includes in-depth expert analysis, import/export analysis, pricing analysis, production consumption analysis, patent analysis and consumer behaviour.
Fermented drinks are flavorful drink mixes containing ethanol, a type of alcohol produced by the fermentation of grains, fruits, and other sugar sources. Fermentation is a natural process in which yeast or bacteria combine with sugar to produce alcohol and carbon dioxide. Beer, wine, and spirits are the most common fermented beverages.
Report Scope and Market Segmentation
2022 to 2029
2020 (Customizable to 2014 - 2019)
Revenue in USD Billion, Volumes in Units, Pricing in USD
Type (Probiotic Food, Probiotic Drink, Alcoholic Beverage, Others), Distribution Channel (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Speciality Retail Store, Convenience Store, On Trade, Online Channel, Other Distribution Channels)
U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Denmark, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America
Market Players Covered
Bayer AG (Germany), Abbott (U.S.), DSM (Netherlands), DuPont. (U.S.), Amway (U.S.), The Nature's Bounty Co. (U.S.), GlaxoSmithKline plc. (U.K.), Nestlé (Switzerland) Mead Johnson & Company, LLC. (U.S.), Medifast, Inc. (U.S.), Premier Nutrition Corporation (U.S.), Health Food Manufacturers' Association (U.K.), NOW Foods (U.S.), Glanbia PLC (Ireland), Herbalife International of America, Inc. (U.S.), and Bionova (India)
Get the PDF Sample Copy (Including FULL TOC, Graphs and Tables) of this report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-fermented-drinks-market
Some of the major players operating in the fermented drinks market are:
- Bayer AG (Germany)
- Abbott (U.S.)
- DSM (Netherlands)
- DuPont. (U.S.)
- Amway (U.S.)
- The Nature's Bounty Co. (U.S.)
- GlaxoSmithKline plc. (U.K.)
- Nestlé SA (Switzerland)
- Mead Johnson & Company, LLC. (U.S.)
- Medifast, Inc. (U.S.)
- Premier Nutrition Corporation (U.S.)
- Health Food Manufacturers' Association (U.K.)
- NOW Foods (U.S.)
- Glanbia PLC (Ireland)
- Herbalife International of America, Inc. (U.S.)
- Bionova (India)
Global Fermented Drinks Market Scope
The fermented drinks market is segmented on the basis of type and distribution channel. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
- Probiotic Food
- Probiotic Drink
- Alcoholic Beverage
- Speciality Retail Store
- Convenience Store
- On Trade
- Online Channel
- Other Distribution Channels
Visit full Study Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-fermented-drinks-market
Reasons to buy:
- Acquire strategically important competitor information, analysis and intelligence to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with a potentially strong product pipeline and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Classify potential new customers or partners into the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying the best manufacturer.
- Formulate corrective actions for pipeline projects by understanding Radiological Information System pipeline depth.
- Develop and design licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying potential partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and reach.
- The report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 2-4 business days of ordering.
- Suitable to support your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
- Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analysis.
Complete Report Details with Facts and Figures along respective Images and Graphs (TOC) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-fermented-drinks-market
Explorar informes relacionados:
Why Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Analizamos los mercados heterogéneos de acuerdo con las necesidades de nuestros clientes y buscamos las mejores soluciones posibles e información detallada sobre las tendencias del mercado. Data Bridge profundiza en los mercados de Asia, América del Norte, América del Sur y África, por nombrar algunos.
Data Bridge sobresale en la creación de clientes satisfechos que confían en nuestro servicio y nuestro arduo trabajo. Estamos orgullosos de nuestra tasa de satisfacción del cliente del 99,9 %
Data Bridge Market Research
EE. UU.: +1 888 387 2818
Reino Unido: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Correo electrónico: Corporatsesales@databridgemarketresearch.com